Malvern East, it’s not only family and community-friendly but it feels safe. With newly developed high-end apartments or aged/assisted care. Malvern East is all about family and community with plenty of housing options for various budgets.
Bursting with tree-lined streets of Edwardians and some Victorians. Recently Houses in Kerferd and Finch streets sold for $5 million and $6 million-plus. Nearby Ardrie Estate, with houses commanding $2-$3 million, as well as the Nirvana and Villers-Bretonneaux area, developed in the 1920s-30s.
- Excellent schools – Korowa for girls, Caulfield Grammar (primary) and Lloyd Street Primary
- Amenities and transport with access to trams, trains and Monash Freeway
- SShopping strips on Wattletree and Tooronga roads, Burke Road, opposite Central Park, as well as Darling and Waverley Roads and Chadstone.
- Plenty of parkland, including the much-loved Central Park, Ardrie Park, Hedgeley Dene Gardens and Urban Forest.
- Also home to various sporting groups, including East Malvern Football and East Malvern Tooronga Cricket clubs, as well as nearby East Malvern Tennis Club.
- That it’s not only family and community-friendly but feels safe.
Trends in Malvern East for property include Mature downsizers in Malvern East selling the family home and moving into inner-city pockets like Albert Park, Middle Park and Port Melbourne. At the same time, young professional couples are shifting from the same inner-bayside suburbs to neighbourhoods like Malvern East, Caulfield North, and Glen Iris. Ashburton and Carnegie are also of interest.
For more information about Malvern East check out our website http://thinkpropertyco.com/portfolio/malvern-east/
If your looking for a new home, or just sick of the revolving door of agents. Drop us a line we would be delighted to help.
We run and own the business and care about yours, with over 30 years experience we can help manage your property, find you a new home or sell your existing.
Martine Bannister and Randal Sharp Think Property and co, +61 3 9416 1708 or 0404 209 555 firstname.lastname@example.org