PropertyMe was born in the cloud in 2013 to service the evolving needs of the modern property manager. It brought together the key functions of property management into one powerful cloud solution and allowed property managers to untether from their desks, reduce add-ons and automate repetitive tasks, for the first time ever.
As of July 1st, 2020, Think Property & Co are making the change to PropertyMe’s cloud based software. After conducting trials on this during COVID-19 restrictions, we’re confident that the change to a completely paperless system will have significant benefits for Property Managers, Landlords and Tenants alike. Today’s TP&Co blog takes a closer look at the cloud based system, with advice for navigating PropertyMe’s portals.
Using PropertyMe’s cloud based system, tenants can:
- Receive real-time property and lease information
- View when rent and bills are due
- Digitally log and monitor maintenance requests via the ‘Jobs’ portal. This resource thoroughly explains how to log maintenance.
- Message their dedicated Property Manager directly
- Download rent receipts
- Have 24/7 access to lease documents, apartment manuals
How will this improve Landlord and Property Management processes?
- Ensuring no disruption to landlord rent payments
- 24/7 access from the ‘road’ to send job orders to trade and maintenance teams – cloud based is a must in this current environment!
- 24/7 access to documents, statement history for Landlords
- 24/7 access Tenants will have access to their lease documents, apartment manuals, direct message their PM
- Real-time dashboard with a bird’s eye view of your entire property management portfolio on one screen. Real time tracking of rent arrears, reconciliation, vacancies, jobs, inspections and more.
Let’s take a closer look at some of PropertyMe’s main portals:
Planning: Using integrated geodata, PropertyMe automatically creates a customised inspection itinerary for you, complete with distances and drive times between properties.
Inspections: Plan, schedule and conduct inspections, all in the one place.
Reporting: Generate detailed inspection reports for your owners, complete with photos and comments.
Jobs: Manage your entire maintenance workflow in Jobs, with clever automation tools to save you time.
In our efforts to make buying, leasing and selling #BetterForEveryone, Think Property & Co have switched many of our processes to a sustainable paperless system. If you’d like to learn more, or need support migrating your processes to this system, contact our friendly team today!