Top things we love about Richmond Living;
- Richmond is excellent for public transport, with five train stations, seven tram lines, and yet it is still within short walking distance from the city centre.
- The Yarra River and its bike track are just the thing for commuters wanting a bit of exercise on their way into work!
- Shopping hubs: Bridge Rd for fashion and home, Chruch street for home, car and style, Victoria Gardens for convenience, entertainments and big brand retailers and Swan Street for a mix of it all!
- Food; Victoria St for Vietnamese restaurants and supermarkets; Bridge rd restaurants and cafes, Swan street for great pubs, restaurants and cafes,
- Live music scene from The Corner Hotel, The 86 bar to Dizzy’s Jazz Club and is home to Australia’s best known music guru, Molly Meldrum
- Parks and gardens Barkly Gardens is a green oasis in the heart of bustling Richmond. Officially opened in 1867, Barkly Gardens is Richmond’s only 19th century residential garden square. Avenues of trees line the major paths which weave through the park, providing plenty of shade.Barkly Gardens are the perfect spot for family picnics. The park contains barbeque facilities, a children’s playground, toilets and picnic tables.
- Sport- just a stroll to the best sporting grounds in Australia, plus Richmond also has its own Australian Rules Football team – the Tigers
- Creative hub- Richmond is home to many creative businesses, agencies and brands
Some of the challenges to living in Richmond:
1 – the traffic. It can be awful down Victoria St and Hoddle St.
2 – Parking. Get in early or take public transport- Parking can be horrendous.
3 – Noise. you must go for double glazing and good gardens as there is so much going on!
For more information on the suburb of Richmond including up to date prices and stats and facts or properties we have for lease and sale please see http://thinkpropertyco.com/portfolio/richmond/
Delivering a bespoke Property Management and Sales service.
Randal Sharp 0404 209 555
9416 1708 email@example.com thinkpropertyco.com