We’re thrilled by the news of eased restrictions in Melbourne! Relaxed restrictions provide a green-light for many industries to resume and take new steps towards a COVID-normal. The Think Property & Co team extend our sincere gratitude to all Melbournians for your resilience and dedication to bring the cases down, and of course our community for the continued support through these unique times.
Today’s TP&Co blog delves into some important industry updates and explains the safe, precautionary measures our organisation is taking and will continue to take.
The TP&Co team will continue to work remotely, from home, until further notice. Below are the measures we are taking to ensure safety for all staff, clients and community members:
- Ensure physical distancing
2. Wear a face covering
3. Practise good hygiene
4. Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell
5. Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces (open for inspections)
Effective 11:59 pm, 27th October 2020
- Inspections for sale or lease (commercial & residential)
- Private inspections can have a maximum of 10 people in addition to the real estate agent. The 10 people must be from two households only.
- Private inspections must continue to be conducted with all safety guidelines, record keeping requirements and density quotients, as communicated earlier
- At this stage there are no further changes to auctions.
- People are still expected to work from home where possible.
REIV 2020 Market Overview: “The Victorian property market is resilient and this is evident in the price performance over recent months.” This has been summarised in a Market Overview resource collated by the REIV”. Find it here.
From Abbotsford to South Yarra, there’s an amazing selection of homes awaiting the perfect tenant. With private inspections given the green light, TP&Co are excited to showcase our impressive portfolio of properties. Get in touch with our team today, and discover how we’re making Melbourne real estate #BetterForEveryone.